Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment Program
Roxbury’s outpatient services include individual therapy, family sessions, group therapy and intensive outpatient programming. We specialize in treating substance abuse and/or dependence, and utilize an integrated treatment approach for individuals with co-occurring disorders. We offer evaluations and recommendations for ANYONE experiencing the negative impact of substance use or abuse.
Intensive Outpatient Programming
- Roxbury’s IOP is an organized and structured group treatment setting designed to help maintain sobriety and stability in early recovery.
- Each IOP session lasts approximately 3 hours and meets 3 days per week. While 6 weeks is a typical length of stay, some individuals may need a longer period of support
- An integrated treatment approach for co-occurring disorders is utilized and consists of identifying and treating symptoms of both substance abuse and mental health issues.
- Individual sessions are scheduled at set intervals to asses treatment progress and to ensure specific needs and personal goals are being met.
- Roxbury’s outpatient group is designed primarily for persons demonstrating higher levels of stability with respect to abstaining from mood-altering substances.
- Outpatient group is a weekly 90-minute counseling session focused on helping participants identify problems, achieve and maintain sobriety, and develop healthier patterns of behavior.
- Treatment is determined by each individual’s presenting concerns but typically consists of 8-12 weeks with ongoing monitoring of progress, random drug screens, and completion of treatment plan objectives..
To schedule an appointment with one of our outpatient substance abuse counselors, please call either the Carlisle or Chambersburg office to make an appointment.
Minerva Mills Building
401 East Louther Street, Suite 213
Carlisle, PA 17013
The Professional Arts Building
25 Penn Craft Avenue, Suite 312
Chambersburg, PA 17201