Adult Inpatient Substance Abuse Program
Roxbury’s inpatient substance abuse program includes detoxification, rehabilitation, and co-occurring disorder treatment. We detox and provide rehabilitation services for a variety of substances including *:
*Please contact our admissions department at 717-530-2206 to discuss the specific substances you are using/abusing.
Adult Detoxification Program
- Detoxification services conducted under close medical supervision.
- Medical assessment and care provided 24-hours daily.
Adult Rehabilitation Program
- Individual counseling.
- Group therapy.
- 12-Step programming.
- Individualized treatment care planning
- Individualized discharge planning including aftercare appointments and crisis planning.
Adult Co-occurring Disorders Program
- Dynamic multifaceted approach for specialized treatment.
- Psychiatric evaluations with follow-up consultation and medication management.
- Co-occurring disorder treatment groups.
- Discharge planning includes appointments with mental health providers as well as substance abuse providers.
- Full- time psychiatrist on staff and available 24/7.
Substance Abuse Family Education Program We believe it is important for family and loved ones of our patients to be involved in the recovery process and have developed a family education program to be offered on select Saturday’s of every month from 9:30am-12:30pm. This program will offer the opportunity to learn more about addiction and co-occurring mental illness as well as be a means of support. This is not visitation, nor will your loved be present. Topics that will be discussed may include:
- Addiction basics.
- Co-occurring mental health disorders and how they impact addiction.
- What to expect during your loved ones treatment process.
- How families can recover from the impacts of addiction.
- What to expect after your loved one completes treatment.
If you are interested in attending our next session, please contact the primary counselor who is assigned to your loved one to check on the date and availability. If you are unsure of who your loved ones primary counselor is, please call 1-800-648-4673 and provide the receptionist with the name of your loved one and ask to be connected to their primary counselor. This is an excellent opportunity for you to learn more about addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders and how you can minimize the impact of your loved one’s addiction on you and your life. We hope to see you soon! The clinical team at Roxbury is staffed by certified addictions counselors, certified co-occurring disorder professionals, master’s and bachelor’s level clinicians, nurses, medical physicians, and a full-time psychiatrist.
“I am grateful to
Roxbury for helping me
break the chains of addiction.”